CM7.2 Unofficial January 26th
Download       Mirror   90.7MB
Includes changes up to and including "Work around some failures in Wrigley 3G RIL" from here, plus the following:
- New Adreno libs that score more than 15% better in Antutu 3d scores!
- If you leave the wifi on whilst the phone sleeps it may use a little more battery than older versions for some users. This can be avoided by flashing the kerenl/wifi package below from ClockWork Mod.
Alternative CM7 kernels
The previous kernel and wifi with the new kernels features added.
Sejs kernel 4.0MB
- If the in call proximity sensor does not work correctly then go to Settings -> Device Settings -> Calibrate proximity sensor
- If you use the auto backlight and it's not working well for you, follow this post
- For a good balance between battery life and performance I recommend you go into Settings -> Cyanogenmod Settings -> Performance -> CPU Settings and change the governor to SmartAssV2
- To see battery percentage on the status bar, go to Settings -> Cyanogenmod Settings -> Interface -> Status Bar Tweaks -> Battery Style
- If you have trouble with your homescreen lagging when you return from an app, go to Settings -> Cyanogenmod Settings -> Performance and put a tick in 'lock home in memory'
The Google Market v3 updated to v3.10.10 (now branded 'Play')
Play 3.10.10 7.9MB
ClockwordMod Recovery Touch 188.8.131.52
For the ZTE Blade only! By Snap.IT using KonstaT's kernel
Flash this from your current recovery
Mini Gapps for ICS
A stripped down version of Gapps 20120429 for phones with a small system partition.
Does not include gmail or voice search but you can download these seperately from the market.
Download       Mirror   10.0MB
ICS fonts for CM7
A much nicer to read font on a small screen! Thanks to 3xeno at XDA
Roboto font 0.3MB
Faster Adreno 200 libs for Gingerbread
15% faster in 3d benchmarks. This is already included in my roms and is provided here for use with other roms. Thanks to LtHuNTer_StepheN at XDA
Adreno libs 1.25MB
Flash for ARMv6 - Not compatible with ICS
Flash is supposed to require an ARMv7 CPU.
This has been recompiled to work on an ARMv6 CPU such as that found in the Blade.
Flash 10.3 4.4MB. The source of this is an ARMv6 tablet called the Mapan MX71G.
Link to installed user apps
Link to frozen system apps
This is a temporary page and improvements to the look of this page are to follow!